Monday, October 25, 2010

Site Update: Index, About Page, Back buttons

Some fairly important site updates!

-There is not an INDEX PAGE. Main.html will still work for a while, but the most updated version of the site's main page is now, as it should be, http://www.awgosh.com/index.html.

-The ABOUT PAGE is now up! There's no image there yet, but I finally got around to changing the main page to index because I want the site to be a bit more "live" now, since I added the about page. It has contact info and boring stuff.

-Also minor update, I added a back button to the gallery page (and respectively, the about page).


Hopefully I won't be lazy and completely finish this stupid site soon. There''s a big update I'd like to make first, but it will involve a server change. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment